Focus And Scope
Proses Peer Review
Every submission submitted will be subject to a review process with the following criteria:
- Every paper submitted will be reviewed by at least two peer reviews.
- Reviewers do not know the identity of the writer, and the author also does not know the identity of the reviewer.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Every manuscript submitted will check the originality of its contribution to the field in accordance with the scope, grammar, and format of the Journal writing as well as the reliability of theoretical methodologies and concepts in accordance with the topic and analysis.
- The editor will check the suitability of the scope and originality of the contribution and any manuscript that is not in accordance with the scope will be informed of the publication's rejection to the author via email.
Focus and Scope
The editors of the Jurnal Teknoif Teknik Informatika Institut Teknologi Padang are pleased to present this call for papers on Information Technology. Teknoif specifically focuses on experimental study, design, planning and modeling, implementation method, and literature study. Topics include, but are not limited to:
ISSN : 2598-9197 (online), 2338-2724(print)
Subject: Informatics Engineering
Indexed at: Crossref, PKP Index,
Citation: Google Scholar
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The Teknoif journal is published periodically 2 times a year, namely in April and October. Papers can be sent at any time, and will be published in the next period. The following are important schedules:
Paper acceptance limit: March 20
Announcement of paper acceptance: Third week of April
Electronic media publishing: April
Paper acceptance limit: September, 20th
Announcement of paper acceptance: Third week of September
Electronic media publishing: October